Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Perfect Evening Family Shoot

I had the pleasure of photographing this adorable family the other evening. I met the Mommy about a year and a half ago through another friend. You know when you meet someone and you just click...That's how I feel about her. She is always sooo excited to see me and always acts so interested in what I have to say. And believe me, I'm not all that exciting and my life is pretty uninteresting. Except when I'm talking about my girls...They are pretty exciting and keep that spice in my life!
I just love this Mommy and her family is stunning! The girls were dressed, Oh So Sara!! You see I like the "We coordinate but don't match look" and this Mommy perfected it oh so well!
Thank you "G" family for allowing me to invade your life this beautiful evening!





0 comments:

Post a Comment