Friday, March 25, 2011

I Love Instagram App

I was reading thepioneerwoman.com blog. She was talking about the IPhone app called Instagram. She just discovered it and loves it. I have been using this app for a couple of months and just adore this app. It gives some bla photos a cute "Pick Me Up!" So, if you want your Iphone pictures to get a little kick use this app. It's free! Here are a few of mine.

My girl! I love this filter because it has the old negative info. around the edge. Its called the Nashville filter.


Family Boots! Taken by a 4 year old.


Big dog Emmy prints after the snow.



This is Brownie our poodle, and my after 8pm photo subject!




And this last picture is what happens when your 4 year old figures out how to use the Instagram app and Mommy has to drive!!

I'm babn26 on Instagram, come follow me. Leave a comment with your user name, I'd love to see your creativity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment